Our commercial terms
1) At the time of issuing this ticket, you must control the date and time of travel, seat; as well as the price, category, type/class of service and destination, as requested by you. Once the ticket is issued, there will be no place for claims.
2) With your bus ticket, you are entitled to carry a handbag and a package that does not exceed 15 kg as stipulated by the ST 47/1995 resolution. If the regulatory limit is exceeded, then you must pay the amounts corresponding to excess baggage, which are governed by the values of parcel services of the transport company.
3) All luggage for transportation is received in a closed package, without declaration of the baggage content. Do not include valuable items (money, valuables, jewelry, documentation, calculators, camcorders, cameras, walkman, etc.) in your luggage. When the passenger wishes, he may declare the value of the package, in that case, the luggage will be regulated by the regime and value of transport of parcels. In the case of packages with undeclared value, regardless of their content, their loss and / or total and / or partial deterioration, will be indemnified as established in Resolutions ST No. 212/02 and its amendments.
4) For security purposes, items that might jeopardise the safety of the vehicle, the transported passenger or the company personnel may not be transported.
5) In case of failure/breakdown or loss of luggage, the Company will respond in accordance with the provisions.
6) Any claim related to the transported luggage should preferably be made before leaving the bus terminal, or place where the trip ends, and unfailingly within 24 hours after the journey is over; having to prove, by means of the presentation of the corresponding ticket or baggage check / identification, its property.
7) The ticket holder is insured in the "Mutual Rivadavia de Seguros del Transporte P˙blico de Pasajeros" ("Mutual Rivadavia of Passenger Public Transport Insurance"") according to the current regulations.
8) When, for technical operational reasons, the company cannot provide the transport service through the unit destined for this purpose, it can do so through another company in its replacement, having to respect identical conditions of price and service category.
9) The Company is not responsible for expenses or damages, caused by the delay in departure, arrival and / or interruptions during the trip, when this is due to a fortuitous event or force majeure.
10) The company reserves the right to leave the bus at any point on any passenger whose conduct constitutes danger or discomfort for the remaining passengers or staff, and must leave it safeguarded by an authority and / or safe place.
11) It is the passenger's responsibility to consult and comply with customs, sanitary, phytosanitary and migration provisions. Any violation of the rules is the sole responsibility of the passenger.
In international services, the passenger must meet all governmental requirements regarding personal documents required to travel, both at the departure and at the entrance of both countries. The company is not responsible for the costs and inconveniences caused by the non-compliance of these requirements on the part of the passenger.
13) CUSTOMER SERVICE - CLAIMS:
Our telephone number: 0810-122-1122. Hours: Monday - Friday, from 09:00 to 18:00 and Saturdays from 09:00 to 13:00 (GMT-03:00).
14) RETURNS :
Tickets purchased via www.andesmar.com, may be returned (* 1), only by the HOLDER of the card and paying the penalties,requesting the return
COST OF SERVICE BY RETURN: The returned ticket has an additional cost of management fee.
NO CHANGES OR REFUNDS IN AGENCIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
CHANGES OR RETURNS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED UP TO ONE HOUR BEFORE THE BUS DEPARTURE, WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
15) PURCHASE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION:
All tickets purchased under this modality of contracting (Andesmar.com) and paid in advance, by means of credit card and / or any other electronic payment method; Is subject to verification by the company, being able in case of detecting irregularities, to require the user carrying the ticket, proof of means of payment previously used for their acquisition, which must be credited prior to the effective provision of the service.
16) Credit card transactions are authorized by NPS Argentina S.A.
NPS is a company that provides gateway services and Payment Media Management with Credit Cards. Through an NPS Payment Form, is allowed to authorize purchase transactions, online. The service is enabled and approved by all credit card authorization centers in Argentina. The use, credit terms, interests, means of payment and other conditions applicable to credit cards, are the sole responsibility of the issuer.
Tickets purchased via the internet and the call center, have an additional cost per service charge that is reported at the time of purchase.
17) REQUIREMENTS TO TRAVEL TO CHILE
Fees marked with the * symbol are only valid for one-way purchases with credit card, and in cash for round-trip tickets. They are not valid for exchange and other type of payment.